8-bit sound effects pack
A downloadable asset pack
This is a compilation of sound effects for games, made with the soundchip of the Nintendo Game Boy.
The pack includes all kinds of sounds from different categories: alarms, different actions (cut, attack, move heavy object, bump against wall...), magic (fire, thunder, air...), UI sounds, success and failure jingles, etc.
You can download the free version, which currently includes 45 sound effects, and the full version, which has 230 sound effects at the moment. Both versions can be freely used both for commercial and non-commercial projects.
I first updated this pack over the course of several months, until I was happy with it. Right now I'm not updating it, but I still accept suggestions. If I update it in the future and you already purchased the pack, you'll be able to download the new additions free of charge.
Crediting me is appreciated but not necessary. Enjoy!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Version 1.0! The pack is finished (for now)80 days ago
- Version 0.8 uploaded! 30 more effects addedAug 13, 2022
- Version 0.7 uploaded! 25 more effects added + New folder structureJul 16, 2022
- Version 0.6 uploaded! 25 more effects addedJun 18, 2022
- Version 0.5 uploaded! 25 more effects addedJun 04, 2022
- Version 0.4 uploaded! 25 more effects added + more fixesMay 21, 2022
- Version 0.3 uploaded! 26 more effects added + volume fixesMay 07, 2022
- Version 0.2 uploaded! 24 more sound effects addedApr 09, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.